The dermatologist told me “if there’s only 1 product to use on your face daily for the rest of your life it’d be Vitamin C drops”
I have to admit, I usually jump around on my skincare routine. Until I found these @skinceuticals products. I’ve loved the results and really do feel like my skin is glowing when I use my Phloretin CF drops. After having my daughter I was left with pigmentation. So far, a few drops in the morning on a clean face has really helped turn my skin game around! What products can you not live without?
The @skinstore is offering 20% of your ENTIRE purchase for the next 2 days with the code: EMPOWER!!
Here’s my go to products:
My Face Routine
- Start by washing off all of your makeup. I like to use the Skin Ceuticals Brand cleansing face wash. It’s a gel not a cream cleansing soap that leaves your face feeling really clean.
- About 2/3 nights a week I will use the Skin Ceuticals Exfoliating Wash. This helps to get rid of dead skin cells and makes my face feel super soft.
- Next I apply 3-4 drops of the Skin Ceuticals Phloretin CF Vitamin C drops. This has been the biggest change in brightening my skin and giving me that glow. Let it set for about a minute before moving on to the next step. Warning: smells a little like hotdog juice 🙂
- Day: Finally, I apply about 3 drops of the Hydrating B5 serum all over my face and rub any excess into my clavicle/neck.
- Night: Instead of the Hydrating B5 drops, use about a quarter size of the Lipid Cream all over the face and into the neck area.