Whether your watching for the commercials or the actual game, here’s a healthy alternative to those classic game day wings we all love. Buffalo cauliflower bites!
- 1 16oz. bag of chopped frozen cauliflower florets or a head of cauliflower
- 1 & 1/2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 3 large carrots, diced
- Preheat oven to 425. In a large bowl, toss together cauliflower florets, oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and about 1/4 of the buffalo sauce.
- Spread cauliflower out evenly on baking sheet and bake for 18 minutes (flip halfway through) For crispier cauliflower (recommended) after baking for 18 minutes turn the broiler on for about 3-5 minutes, until they’re as crispy as you’d like.
- Heat the additional 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce in a glass dish in the microwave for about 20-30 seconds. Toss the crispy cauliflower back in the large bowl and mix in the extra buffalo sauce. Mix in the celery and carrots. Garnish with chopped green onions if preferred. Serve with a side of ranch!
These are vegan and gluten-free.
Also, feel free to wrap these up in a tortilla.
Serve with Marzetti’s Simply Ranch or Primal Kitchen Ranch for a dairy-free dipping option.